Good day, what im about to show you is a video made by me to make people to be concern about the planet which is having a bad time right now, because people doesn’t understand that it is our planet and we need to take care of it, like we care of ourself or other persons.
This video will show some reality is happening now and some images that are true, because many people have proposed wild ways to solve the myriad problems facing Earth, including water pollution, smog, mounds of trash and global warming. Ideas range from the rational (if not always easily implemented) to the downright zany. Also people think nothing is happening to the world and there is nothing to help or nothng in danger but, the truth is, every garbage you throw is like a stab to ourself.
I hope you enjoy the video and think about it, cause I want people to take care of the planet and be ready for future consequences because of our fault, I want people to make a better planet for our next generations, so please save the planet, because if you do it, it will safe millions of people.
LOL I LIKE BUT... AJAJAJAJAJAA LOL
ResponderEliminarGood work Daniel, I like it, congratulations! now you can have a cookie, keep the effort!
ResponderEliminarAtt: Abraham a.k.a. Darkuit